Our ongoing activities include:
1. Free Training/ Capacity building program for parents, teachers and caregivers on handling challenging behaviours in children with learning and developmental challenges
2. Free Foundation level training for teachers and therapist on Applied Behavior Analysis
3. Radio, Television and Social media awareness and sensitization program targeted at awareness and stigma reduction
4. Educational grants for Jamb fees payment for indigent youths and teenager and registration for West African Examination Council exams
5. Free assessment and evaluation services for children from poor and vulnerable communities
6. Ongoing psychosocial counselling and support for parents and caregivers of children with special needs.
7. Free or subsidized therapy from poor and vulnerable communities
8. Project B.L.A.S.T (Building Lives around Sound Truth): a leadership and empowerment targeted at youths between the ages of 10 and 20 to provide them with life skills, mentorship and leadership trainings via robust and fun filled activities.